Sunday, April 15, 2007

Moving to a place with Chick-Fil-A!


Josh and I vistited Bloomington this past weekend for the Kelley Experience Weekend, which was for admitted students to the B-School. They did a great job welcoming us and we're excited to move down there this fall. I know the opportunities for Josh at this school will be amazing and I'm excited for where God will lead us over these next couple of years. I'm also excited for the Kelley Partners' Club - the wives/girlfriends/husbands/etc. are all really close and get together often. Josh thinks I'll be the Chair next year, organizing craft nights, book clubs, etc. We'll see.
One of the most exciting things about moving to Bloomington, however, is that they have Chick-Fil-A there! My favorite fast food. Yay!

2 comments:

the buurstra's said...

Congrats on Chick-Fil-A! We'll definitely have to come down and visit now!! :) Glad to hear you had a good weekend and that you're excited to move. We are sad that you're leaving of course, but so glad that you are looking forward to it. Sorry I didnt call you back earlier this week Jess, life has become centered around feeding and changing my little one. Really! It is crazy how the day flies by and all we have done is eat and change diapers! :) Please come over and see him-he needs to get some time with the Brown's in before you move. Group is here this week...looking forward to seeing everyone!

The Telmans said...

Jess, love the pic, you are too cute. I'm all curious to eat there now. You both will be so missed, you had better come back every now and then!