Sunday, September 16, 2012

Peppa Pig

We love Elmo around here, but there may be a new character in town to rival for Caroline's affections: Peppa Pig.

Josh had mentioned to a colleague that we had an Elmo fan on our hands, and that person responded, "well, she won't be fully anglicized until she starts asking for Peppa Pig."

After hearing that story, my mom and I headed to the Internet to check out this pig.

Turns out she's a preschool-aged pig who lives with her Mummy, Daddy, and brother George.  She talks in an awesome British accent and, best of all, oinks before she says things.

She has a website, a slew of exciting toys, and even her own amusement park, known as (what else?) Peppa Pig World.

And let me tell you, she's awesome. 

Go ahead and watch.  I know you're curious.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my word! That is darling. I've never heard of it, but Lucy would love it. I'm sure Caroline will too ( and hopefully her Mummy! ;))

Jaimbob said...

Ha! Alexis loves Peppa Pig... :) She is quite a creative little pig.

Unknown said...

So sweet! Is Freddy Fox barking?!

Natalie Meade said...

Jasper LOVES peppa pig!! How hilarious!!! This is the first tv icon he's fallen in love with! :o)