Sunday, July 22, 2007

Progress

We've been busy so far this weekend! Packing, then finding more junk that doesn't fit into any category, doing lots of laundry, and packing some more. We are making PROGRESS, however! You can now walk around the apartment without stepping on or over boxes in varying states of being packed. The restoration of order, even in a now depressingly stark looking place, makes me feel better about things.

Here is a glimse.

Yesterday
















Today
















I am also having a little bit of fun playing with my new camera. I love pictures and have wanted a purse-sized digital camera for a while now... and then a friend on mine bought one from Sam's Club for a super reasonable $122. I have since followed suit and am enjoying the new toy. Now I'll have a camera I can take with me everywhere and snap up the fun little moments of life :).

No comments: