Friday, December 5, 2008

Memory Lane Update

For those of you who thought I was the kid on the right in this picture, you're right! I (clearly) had crazy curly hair as a child, inherited from my dad.  My brother Ben still sports the curls.

With me in the picture are four of my cousins - Kerry and Eric in the back seat, and Chrystin (left) and Erin (middle) in the front. Chrystin and Erin were and are some of my favorite-ist cousins. We were borderline inseparable as kids, and to this day continue to be close.  

And that outfit I had on?  I still remember it as a favorite.  I mean, what's not to love about pink hearts and cherries?

3 comments:

the buurstra's said...

totally cute pic, thanks for sharing! :)

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Happy Sinter Klaas Day! I was talking to my mom and she and my dad were going to a party tonight to celebrate Sinterklaas day. My dad served his mission in Holland and a lady he baptized moved to Utah and holds a Sinter Klaas party every year. My mom said this is the first year she didn't put out the wooden shoes and give us chocolate letters, dutch suckers and candy because there aren't any kids living at home anymore. When I talked to her today, I thought of you!

Erika said...

You were so stinkin cute!! I love the curls! You're brave, my friend :) old photos can be dangerous!