Wednesday, April 22, 2009

NOOMA Premier at Schuler

Any of you West Michigan folks looking for something fun and free to do tomorrow (Thursday) night?

Well, come on down to Schuler Books & Music for the premier of the newest NOOMA video. I'll be there - you can hang with me!



At Schuler's Books and Music on 28th Street in Kentwood.
Thursday, April 23rd at 7:00 pm.
There will be a question and answer time afterwards with some members of the Flannel Staff.

Wondering what it is about? Here is the synopsis:
Can success separate us from those who could use our help? Can it create a wall between those with and those without? Maybe we are only really successful when we can actually see who could use our help. And maybe when we give to those we see, we are reminded of what we have been given.

I've seen it, and I think it is spot on.

AND I have some more fun up my sleeve. Want a free copy? I'm giving one away.

All you have to do is A) post a comment below or shoot me an email; and B) show up. Then I'll enter you into the drawing. Easy peasy.

1 comment:

Jenni S. said...

OK so I missed the give-away. But the video looks interesting. I've only ever seen one NOOMA at a wedding of a friend (they played it as part of the ceremony). Hope the premier went well!