Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Overheard Last Night

Josh (on the phone to his friend while we were at the Apple Store):

Hey, I'm so sorry. I forgot about the Fantasy Draft tonight and will be late getting back for it. There's been an emergency.

My iPhone died.

***

No, our house hadn't caved in. No family members had died. Riley hadn't developed a serious illness. And I wasn't in labor. All situations that would constitute as emergencies in my book.

But the iPhone dying? Apparently that's an emergency to my husband.

I may never let him live that one down.

4 comments:

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Too funny! = ) That's what I call a First-World emergency! Haha!

Anonymous said...

Wow, 3 crises in one week for Josh: his Xbox dies, his iPhone dies, and he's late for a fantasy football draft. After a week like this, the birth of his daughter is going to seem so easy.

Unknown said...

Not the iphone AND the xbox! Nooooooo!

Erika said...

That's hilarious! Definitely one to remember :)