Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ready For My Own Bed

Today is the last day of vacation.

Yes, all good things must come to an end.

It has been a fabulous trip, but we´re READY to come home. This evening we´ll board a plane, fly to Chicago overnight (about 12 hours long!), then sit at O´Hare for 3 hours, then take a ¨puddle jumper¨back to Indy. Then a bus ride to B-town. I do wish I could snap my fingers and transport myself to my little townhouse in South-Central Indiana. But not so much. So I´ll smile and read and maybe take a sleeping pill.

And yay - tomorrow we´ll be back in our OWN PLACE. Where we have a clean shower and a flat iron (I´ve missed it these past couple of weeks - you´ll see lots of crazy hair in the pictures I´ve yet to post!) and a refrigerator/kitchen.

I can´t wait to get back and load some pictures!

Hasta Mañana!

3 comments:

The Telmans said...

Loved reading about your trip, travel safe home. When are you in GR next? You'll get to meet Michael!

p + j + g buurstra said...

Oh yes, the downside of traveling. It always feels so good to be home. Safe travels to you!

And yes, we'd like to plan a visit. We'll talk soon!

Ditaur said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.