Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Leaving On A Jet Plane

Today is the day! We're off on our South American adventure.

And thousands of details are running through my head, such as:

-Did I remember to pack enough socks?
-Should I bring snacks for the plane?
-Is my selection of books sufficient?
-Note to self: don't forget to pull Josh's sweatshirt out of the dryer and pack it before you leave.
-Will our bags make the weight limit?

But we're super excited and I'm trying not to let the details of it all overshadow that.


My very sweet friend Amber got me and some of the other girls who are going a passport cover in one of our favorite colors as a surprise gift. I love the Tiffany blue! We are clearly going to be in style.

So there we have it. There are a couple of people I've been meaning to call (Rebecca, Jamie, etc.) who I know read this from time to time. I'll take this time to apologize and say we'll have to catch up when I return!

I'm off for more adventures in packing and organization. No promises on how often I'll get to post when we're down there!

4 comments:

Jenni S. said...

Have a safe trip! Can't wait to hear about it!

Erika said...

Have a great time! Take plenty of pics and post when you can so we in the snow and cold can be jealous!!!

Short Stop said...

I know you're gonna have a GREAT time! :) Looking forward to hearing all the details when you get back!

the buurstra's said...

Have a super duper time! Can't wait to see pics!

And definitely bring snacks for the plane unless you want to pay $20 for 3 peanuts!! :)

Take care! Have fun!