No, it isn't a milestone. Just for fun.
1. I have a very common name.
2. I like hard boiled eggs.
3. But only the white part.
4. I do, however, like deviled eggs.
5. When I'm wearing slip on shoes (could include clogs, flip flops, ballet slippers, etc) I slip off the one on my left foot when I'm driving and rest that foot on the seat. Very comfortable.
6. I love to read, and always have a "to read" list a mile long.
7. I usually go for fiction first.
8. Before I worked for Z I was a bank teller.
9. Then I was an account opener for about two months.
10. Then Z finally caved in and I got a job there.
11. When Josh and I got married, we had all 8 grandparents present. No one had passed away or had gotten divored and remarried. Just eight.
12. Since then we've lost one, Josh's grandpa.
13. We'd like 3-4 kids someday.
14. And we hope they come after Josh is done with school. We're planning accordingly.
15. I have a small immediate family (Just two parents and a brother)
16. I have a large extended family.
17. My mom has four sisters.
18. My dad has four sisters and four brothers.
19. I grew up surrounded by cousins my age.
20. Thankfully, most of them lived nearby.
21. I started to be a coffee drinker when I was 15 and I worked at a drive-through coffee shop.
22. That was my first "real" job.
23. I used to babysit a lot. I loved it.
24. There are several skills I would like to learn:
25. Piano (I stopped lessons at like age 14)
28. We plan to take Riley to doggie training lessons this summer. He isn't a bad boy, but he could learn to stick closer to him mom and dad when outside.
29. I'm a very social person.
30. My earliest friend is my cousin Erin. She is four months older than me.
31. When we were both 12, waiters at restaurants would hand her a kids menu and me an adult menu. It used to drive her CRAZY.
32. When I was a teenager my mom told me she would pay me $100 to grow my hair out to "boob level."
33. I tried, but it never got long enough.
34. I met Josh in college, at the University of Michigan.
35. I loved my U of M experience.
36. But I'm thankful Josh chose Kelley (IU) for grad school. It has been great for him.
37. I really like to scrapbook and make cards.
38. I can go a little wild in hobby lobby.
39. I received a bunch of gift cards to Hobby Lobby for Christmas.
40. They're now gone.
41. I'm sometimes tempted to post pictures of my crafts on this blog, but I don't want to seem full of myself.
42. But I enjoy looking at other blogs for crafty inspiration.
43. I'm not good at remembering to bring things with me when I leave the house.
44. I usually am at a loss to find keys or my cell phone.
45. I really like my job.
46. I'm really thankful I can do it in Bloomington and in St. Joseph.
47. I'm curious to see where God leads us next.
48. I have gold ballet slippers. I enjoy them; Josh does not.
49. My brother and I are 3 1/2 years apart.
50. He is younger than me.
51. I've always wanted to get my belly buttom pierced.
52. I enjoy listening to audio books - when I'm driving, doing chores, working...
53. When I was 18 I saw myself getting married in my late 20's.
54. I got married at 21.
55. We had a very pink wedding. I loved it.
56. I have been a bridesmaid once before - in my friend DeeDee's wedding.
57. I love Balsamic Viniagrette dressing on my salad.
58. I could survive on freshly baked bread and butter.
59. I've been on a Lord Of The Rings kick lately. Just finished listening to all of the audio books a couple weeks ago.
60. I'm currently listening to The Hobbit.
61. I kind-of like McDonalds.
62. Especially the Sausage McGriddles.
63. I love BasicGrey paper when I make cards and scrapbook.
64. A League Of Their Own is one of my favorite movies. It has been since age 13 or so.
64. ELF is my current favorite, however.
65. I don't offend easily.
66. I probably tell people TMI from time to time.
67. My first car was a 1983 Mercury Marquee.
68. Keep in mind I was born in 1983.
69. It was a pea-green yellowish color. And some rust spots.
70. His name was Ralph.
71. My cousin drove a junker that she called Henry. Ralph and Henry were friends.
72. I played with dolls longer than my friends did.
73. But I loved Molly and couldn't give her up. She came to college with me. Dressed in Maize and Blue. Granted, I no longer played with her by that time.
74. I still really love the American Girl Store in Chicago.
75. My mom can't wait to bring my as-of-yet-not-conceived daughter there.
76. There and Disney World. Boys can come on that trip.
77. I enjoy playing Settlers Of Catan.
78. I am usually reading at least 4 books at any given time.
79. My husband thinks this (and many other things about me) is crazy.
80. I hope we get visitors in St. Joe this summer.
81. I used to be very insecure. God has been working on me in this area for the last five-or-so years. I have a ways to go, but I'm thankful for the progress that has been made.
82. I went to a private Christian high school.
83. It was big. Christian schools are popular in Grand Rapids, where I grew up.
84. I don't know what kind of school we'll send our kids to.
85. From Kingergarten to 4th grade I went to a public Montessori school.
86. What I appreciated most in 5th grade (when I switched to a Christian school) was that they had good art supplies. There must have been budget cuts in that area at the public school.
87. I love babies.
88. I also love baby names. Just ask my husband. I make him talk baby names at least once a week.
89. I have a hard time grasping the idea of time zones.
90. I love pancakes.
91. When I was little my mom used to make heart-shaped ones for us on Valentine's Day.
92. Oh wait, she still does that!
93. At this point, I don't see myself going back to school for anything.
94. But I'm open to it.
95. I'd like to live in a foreign country for a few years.
96. I like to waterski, but I'm not very good at it.
97. I also enjoy driving the boat.
98. Since I failed the whole half-marathon thing, I'd like to sign up for a 5K one of these days.
99. It would be more my style.
100. I like cottage cheese on my Ruffles potato chips.