Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday Morning Meme - With Pictures!

I saw this one at Sarah's last week and new immediately that it was for me...

Here are the directions:
1. Go to photobucket.com.
2. Type in your “answer” to each question in the search box.
3. Use only the first page!
4. Insert the picture on your blog.

1. What is your current relationship status?

love my husband

2. What is your current mood?

Happy

3. What is your favorite movie?

elf

4.Who is your favorite band/singer?

The Beatles

5. Where do you live?

St. Joe

6. Where do you work?

Work At Home

7. What do you look like?

I'm a dutch girl

'83 blonde loops blue eyes freckles hm1

8. What do you drive?



9. What's your favorite T.V. show?

office

or

Monica,Chandler,Joey,Pheobe,Rachel,Ross,friends,caricatures

10. Describe yourself.

read a book and we'll talk

11. What are you doing today?

Hard at work on my laptop.

12. What did you do last night?

the wedding planner

(I didn't watch the movie - I actually helped to plan a wedding!)

13. What is your name?

brownie

This is pretty fun! Feel free to play along.

5 comments:

Jenni S. said...

OK, I'm totally doing this tomorrow because it just seems like too much fun!

Lynn said...

Yeah, I think I may need to do this soon too. It has been fun to read every time I see it! Great answers!

Erika said...

Cute, Jess, I enjoyed the pictures :)

Short Stop said...

I laughed so hard at the brownies. Really. Yours were SO funny!

Anonymous said...

I have this test into my blog! great!