Saturday, January 23, 2010

More from NYC

Yes, it was cold.

Yes, we were only there for a couple of days.

Yes, we're on a budget these days.

But holy cow we really packed it in! My cousin Chrystin lives in Manhattan with her family, and we enjoyed spending a lot of time with them. We also walked all around town, ate great food, caught a Broadway show, and even got to catch up with one of my friends from high school, Laura, and her boyfriend, Adam.

Oh, and I got lots of snuggling time with Chrystin's baby Gray. LOVE. HIM.

nyc2

2 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm jealous :) You even got a picture of where I used to work: http://ambersouto.blogspot.com/2008/10/where-i-work-or-flatiron-building.html

Lynn said...

You have a great photojournalistic eye. Love seeing vacations through your lens.