Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Who Cares?

... that I'm stinky (no shower happened today)
... that I have a significant need of a razor
... that prospective students and their partners are touring my house this weekend (and it could use some pick-up and cleaning before that happens)
... that I have lots of personal and work emails to answer
... that I have work left to do

It is 68 degrees outside. Blue skies. No clouds.

Friends + dogs are headed to a walking trail in town soon.

AND I'M JOINING THEM (Riley, too!) All of those other things will just have to wait until I return. I need to get out and enjoy this day!

2 comments:

Short Stop said...

I hope you enjoyed every minute of it!!!

I have NEVER been so thankful for nice weather in my life!

Jenni S. said...

Showers are overrated among friends - just wait until next Wed! LOL!